n.d. Stanley Anderson Born: Bristol, England 1884 Died: Towersey, England 1966 line engraving sight 6 1/4 x 8 in. (15.9 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.8 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - commercial - restaurant
Dress - accessory - hat
Dress - accessory - umbrella
Figure group - male
Recreation - leisure - eating and drinking
Recreation - sport and play - chess
State of being - mood - meditation
graphic arts - print
About Stanley Anderson
Born: Bristol, England 1884 Died: Towersey, England 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conservation: Not Your Usual Dental Check-up
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Necessary variables defined elsewhere. Noted here for ...
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Picture This: Fliptastic
- Eye Level: Why Fi? Hotspots and Cool Spaces at American Art
- Eye Level: Coast to Coast With Dana Schutz
- Eye Level: Night at the American Art Museum
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games Triumph!