1946 Jared French Born: Ossining, New York 1905 Died: Rome, Italy 1988 egg tempera on gesso panel 24 1/4 x 23 in. (61.6 x 58.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Margaret French 1999.98.1 Not currently on view
Allegory - other - thought
Figure group - nude
Landscape - mountain
About Jared French
Born: Ossining, New York 1905 Died: Rome, Italy 1988
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Learning to Teach through Art Technology
- Eye Level: Sam Gilliam: Thinking Outside the Frame
- Creating Powerful Learning Opportunities, with Ron Ritchhart
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: Stretching a Very Large Gene ...
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Come Play With Us: Five Questions (+1) with Game ...
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...