n.d. Eliphalet Fraser Andrews Born: Steubenville, Ohio 1835 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1915 Oil on canvas 11 x 15 1/8 in. (27.8 x 38.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Given in memory of Eliphalet Fraser Andrews 1916.6.50 Not currently on view
Architecture - domestic
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Eliphalet Fraser Andrews
Born: Steubenville, Ohio 1835 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1915
More works in the collection by
Eliphalet Fraser Andrews
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Horticulturalists Talk About American ...
- Eye Level: Preserving the Parlor's Pictures
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Study for the Capitol
- Eye Level: Picture This: David Beck
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Framing The Art of Romaine Brooks