Wi-jun-jon. An Assinneboin Chief.
n.d. George Catlin Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872 James Ackerman (Publisher) hand-colored lithograph on paper image: 17 1/2 x 11 7/8 in. (44.4 x 30.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Joseph Harrison, Jr. 1966.48.70 Not currently on view
Ethnic - Indian - Assiniboin
Portrait male - Wi/jun/jon
graphic arts - print
lithograph - hand-colored
About George Catlin
Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872
About James Ackerman
Born: New York, New York
- George Catlin and His Indian Gallery / American Art
- George Catlin's Indian Gallery / American Art
- Exhibitions / American Art
- Online Exhibitions / Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Pigeon's Egg Head (The Light) going to and returning from ...
- Motivating and unifying most of her efforts is an overriding ...