The Writer at That Moment
ca. 1935 Harry Cimino Born: Marion, Indiana 1898 Died: Sharon, Connecticut 1969 engraving plate: 5 x 3 1/4 in. (12.7 x 8.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Charlotte Manzari 1969.31.27 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Figure male - full length
Object - musical instrument - bugle
Object - weapon - spear
Occupation - military - soldier
State of being - death
graphic arts - print
About Harry Cimino
Born: Marion, Indiana 1898 Died: Sharon, Connecticut 1969
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Trevor Paglen: Surveillance in Life and Art
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games Departs!
- Eye Level: Night Baseball
- Eye Level: Film Premiere: Curious Worlds: The Art and ...
- Eye Level: History In the Making: Getting Crafty at the Renwick
- Eye Level: The Renwick Gallery and the Space in Between
- Eye Level: Countdown to the Opening