ca. 1940 Carmella Cirone pen and ink, watercolor and pencil on paper mounted on paperbd. sheet: 16 3/8 x 22 1/2 in. (41.5 x 57.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration 1974.28.253 Not currently on view
New Deal - Treasury Section of Painting and Sculpture
About Carmella Cirone
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...