Center Mores Primary
1964 Richard Anuszkiewicz Born: Erie, Pennsylvania 1930 synthetic polymer on fiberboard 48 x 48 in. (121.9 x 121.9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Frank B. Hand, Jr. 1965.41.1 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
About Richard Anuszkiewicz
Born: Erie, Pennsylvania 1930
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Luce Center Edition
- Eye Level: Learning to Teach through Art Technology
- Eye Level: Best of the Web
- Eye Level: Q and Art: William H. Johnson and the WPA ...
- Eye Level: Sculpture as Anything
- Eye Level: Acupuncture: Pitchfork Style
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Nicole Salimbene
- Eye Level: Teaching the African American Experience through ...
- Eye Level: In Stereo
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...