(Untitled) (Felt Banner)
1963 Richard Anuszkiewicz Born: Erie, Pennsylvania 1930 felt sewn on felt 58 3/4 x 56 5/8 in. (149.2 x 143.9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Woodward Foundation 1977.48.45 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
decorative arts - fiber
fabric - felt
About Richard Anuszkiewicz
Born: Erie, Pennsylvania 1930
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Seeing Double: On Multiplicity
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Q&A with Tierney Sneeringer
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with the Band ...
- Eye Level: Folk and Self-Taught Art, Now in the Luce Center