A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough
1997 Peter Pierobon Born: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 1957 ebonized mahogany 2 1/2 x 29 5/8 in. (6.5 x 75.4 cm) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Diane and Marc Grainer 2000.52 Not currently on view
Allegory - life
Crafts - Wood
wood - mahogany
About Peter Pierobon
Born: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 1957
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Still Life with Fruit and Champagne
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: America Now! Live Painting in Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Roy DeCarava, 19192009
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: On The Road with Allan D' ...