n.d. Pietro Aquila Born: Marsala, Italy 1650 Died: Alcamo, Italy 1692 drawing Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.7.143 Not currently on view
Figure male - full length
Figure male - nude
Figure - fragment - arm
Figure - fragment - hand
Figure - head
About Pietro Aquila
Born: Marsala, Italy 1650 Died: Alcamo, Italy 1692
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level: Picture This: Abstract Drawings
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: Revealing A Drawing ...
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Reason to Draw Cupcakes!
- Eye Level: Harvard's Drew Gilpin Faust on the Language of ...
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: It's Like Riding a Bike!
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: Miniature Innovation
- Eye Level: Let Them Draw Cake!
- Eye Level: Draw and Discover: Making Your Own Sketchbook