1950 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 woodcut on paper image: 2 1/8 x 2 7/8 in. (5.3 x 7.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.156 Not currently on view
Occupation - art - designer
Occupation - art - painter
Occupation - art - printmaker
Portrait male - Cook, Howard Norton - head
Portrait male - Cook, Howard Norton - self-portrait
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Live from the Farmer's Market
- Eye Level: On Character: Darwyn Cooke's The Hunter
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Q&A with Katie Crooks
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: James Castle: No Place Like Home