1950 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 woodcut on paper plate: 1 7/8 x 2 1/2 in. (4.9 x 6.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham Cook © 1950, Barbara Latham Cook 1984.69.48 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
paper - laid paper
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Closed Forms by Toshiko Takaezu
- Necessary variables defined elsewhere. Noted here for ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Nicole Salimbene
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Welcoming Carmen Herrera ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: Remembering James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: Plastics in Pop Art Prints
- Eye Level: From Paris to Brooklyn: Crosscurrents Between ...
- Eye Level: Preserving the Parlor's Pictures
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...