1928 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 linoleum cut on paper image: 12 1/2 x 11 3/8 in. (31.8 x 29.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.115 Not currently on view
Still life - fruit - apple
Still life - fruit - grape
Still life - fruit - lemon
Still life - other - dish
Still life - vegetable - cabbage
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Still Life with Fruit and Champagne
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: 40 Years, 40 Days, 40 Artists…40 Reasons to Love ...
- Eye Level: Acupuncture: Pitchfork Style
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Different Strokes: Hans Hofmann
- Eye Level: World AIDS Day: Homage to Still Life by Carlos ...
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...