New England City
1930 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 etching on paper plate: 6 7/8 x 10 in. (17.6 x 25.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.100 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - apartment
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - industry - factory
Architecture - bridge
Cityscape - Massachusetts - Springfield
Landscape - river - Connecticut River
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: He's Got Game: Five Questions with CityMystery' ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The History of ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: "I Like" Museum Tours. How About You?
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale