The New Yorker
1930 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 woodcut on paper image: 17 5/8 x 8 5/8 in. (44.7 x 21.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1977.4.1 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - commercial - hotel
Architecture Exterior - commercial - New Yorker Hotel
Architecture Exterior - commercial - skyscraper
Cityscape - New York - Manhattan
Cityscape - New York New York
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: On the Calendar: Cartoons and Improv Comedy ...
- Webcast of "Irving Penn at the Intersection of Art, Fashion and ...
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: On "1934," a Poem by Philip Levine
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on ...
- Eye Level: On the Calendar: Week of May 7, 2007
- Eye Level: Featuring Birds
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella