1929 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 woodcut on paper plate: 7 3/4 x 4 3/8 in. (19.6 x 11.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham Cook © 1929, Barbara Latham Cook 1984.69.70 Not currently on view
Cityscape - France - Paris
Dress - uniform - military uniform
Monument - obelisk
graphic arts - print
paper - laid paper
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris
- Eye Level: From Paris to Brooklyn: Crosscurrents Between ...
- Eye Level: Sculpture as Anything
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: Worlds Apart: Meryle Secrest on Amedeo ...
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters