1930 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 wood engraving on paper image: 6 x 3 7/8 in. (15.3 x 9.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.139 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - commercial - restaurant
Architecture Exterior - domestic - apartment
Cityscape - France - Paris
Cityscape - street
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: From Defense to Decoration: the Renwick Gallery ...
- Eye Level: Penn on Paper: Acquiring 100 Masterworks by ...
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: Renwick 101: A Brief History of the First Art ...