Portrait of B
1928 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 etching on paper plate: 11 7/8 x 8 in. (30.2 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.101 Not currently on view
Figure(s) in interior - domestic
Object - flower
Object - fruit - apple
Object - fruit - orange
Portrait female - Latham, Barbara - bust
Recreation - leisure - eating and drinking
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: Stretching a Very Large Gene ...
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Albert Pinkham Ryder's The ...
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Gaming: Phenom Pheon
- Harlem Heroes Talk | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Melons and Pentimenti
- Eye Level: Remembering James Rosenquist