ca. 1931 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 etching on paper plate: 4 3/8 x 3 3/8 in. (11.2 x 8.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.158 Not currently on view
Figure(s) in interior
Occupation - art - designer
Occupation - art - painter
Occupation - art - printmaker
Portrait male - Cook, Howard Norton - bust
Portrait male - Cook, Howard Norton - self-portrait
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Multiplicity: Five Questions with Joann Moser
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Viola Frey
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: No Mojitos