1928 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 etching on paper plate: 6 7/8 x 8 7/8 in. (17.5 x 22.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.58 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - civic - railroad station
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Architecture - vehicle - train
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talks: Emily Francisco
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Watch This: Ghosts of New York
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget
- Museum Podcasts - What's It All Mean: William T. Wiley in ...