1928 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 etching on paper plate: 11 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (30.2 x 25.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.103 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture - vehicle - wagon
Landscape - mountain
Landscape - road
Landscape - valley
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: How The West Was Framed: The Survey ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Gaman: The Bird Artist
- Eye Level: Pilgrimage: Five Questions with Annie Leibovitz
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Britney Mongold
- Eye Level: Package 1961 by Christo