1928 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 woodcut on paper image: 6 3/4 x 12 in. (17.2 x 30.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.120 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
Cityscape - Massachusetts - Bernardston
Landscape - cemetery
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old