The Village #2
1931 Howard Cook Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980 wood engraving on paper image: 6 1/8 x 11 in. (15.4 x 28.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barbara Latham 1980.122.117 Not currently on view
Landscape - Massachusetts
Landscape - town
graphic arts - print
About Howard Cook
Born: Springfield, Massachusetts 1901 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1980
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Not in the Fast Lane: Anthony Hernandez's ...
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Peter Voulkos: Breaking with Tradition