n.d. Joseph Cornell Born: Nyack, New York 1903 Died: New York, New York 1972 mixed media: photograph and paper on paperboard paperboard: 9 15/ 6 x 7 1/2 in. (25.2 x 19.1 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of The Joseph and Robert Cornell Memorial Foundation 1985.64.7 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure female - bust
About Joseph Cornell
Born: Nyack, New York 1903 Died: New York, New York 1972
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Art Attack with Lee Sandstead
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: Pomp and Circumstance