Untitled (Portrait of a Man)
1850s Unidentified daguerreotype 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 in. (7.0 x 8.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro 2000.83.25 Not currently on view
photography - photoprint
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Folk Art
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...