Housed in Memory
1985 Susan M. Klebanoff Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1955 woven wool, cotton, acrylic, linen, synthetic fibers, metallic threads, procion dyes and acrylic paint 105 3/8 x 71 1/8 in. (267.5 x 180.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laurence J. and Michele L. Hoffman 2000.109 Not currently on view
Allegory - other - memory
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
About Susan M. Klebanoff
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1955
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America, Close to Home: Muriel ...
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Soomin Ham
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Photographer Muriel Hasbun
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: An Evening with Lonnie Holley
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson