1921 John Taylor Arms Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1953 etching and aquatint on paper plate: 8 3/8 x 4 3/4 in. (21.3 x 12.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.5 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - commercial - skyscraper
Architecture - vehicle - streetcar
Cityscape - street
Landscape - phenomenon - light
graphic arts - print
About John Taylor Arms
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1953
More works in the collection by
John Taylor Arms
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Dave Hickey and the State of the Arts
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: States of Grace: Remembering Grace Hartigan ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Star Trek in Our Kogod Courtyard
- Eye Level: Elizabeth Peyton: A Passion for Beauty
- Eye Level: Live from the Farmer's Market
- Eye Level: Getting a Head @ SAAM
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...