The Old Order
John Taylor Arms Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1953 etching Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Ronald and Anne Abramson, Bernard and Sherley Koteen, Paul and Elmerina Parkman and Jack and Anne Ryan 1981.129.9 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - farm - barn
Landscape - farm
Landscape - tree
graphic arts - print
About John Taylor Arms
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1953
More works in the collection by
John Taylor Arms
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (17): Art and Healing
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: In Stereo
- Eye Level: Is This Art?
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part II)
- Eye Level: Upcoming Cineconcert: Andrew E. Simpson and ...