1888-1969 John E. Costigan Born: Providence, Rhode Island 1888 Died: Nyack, New York 1972 watercolor and opaque watercolor sight 18 3/8 x 24 3/8 in. (46.7 x 61.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of International Business Machines Corporation 1969.134 Not currently on view
Animal - sheep
Architecture Exterior - farm - barn
Architecture - detail - fence
Landscape - farm
Landscape - season - spring
About John E. Costigan
Born: Providence, Rhode Island 1888 Died: Nyack, New York 1972
More works in the collection by
John E. Costigan
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Thomas Lovejoy
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The History of ...
- Eye Level: 5 Questions: Curator Joanna Marsh on Alexis ...
- Eye Level: Springtime for Crafters
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night