1909 Bruce Crane Born: New York, New York 1857 Died: Bronxville, New York 1937 oil on canvas 30 1/4 x 36 1/8 in. (76.8 x 91.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of William T. Evans 1909.11.3 Not currently on view
Landscape - forest
Landscape - season - autumn
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Bruce Crane
Born: New York, New York 1857 Died: Bronxville, New York 1937
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: World AIDS Day: Homage to Still Life by Carlos ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I
- Eye Level: Katrina and the Arts
- Eye Level: "Movies at SAAM" Series Continues
- Eye Level: Art Bird Watching: Fun For the Whole Flock in Any ...
- Eye Level: November's Handi-Hour at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon: Alma Thomas