1934 Douglass Crockwell Born: Columbus, Ohio 1904 Died: Glens Falls, New York 1968 oil on canvas 36 1/8 x 48 1/4 in. (91.7 x 122.4 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Labor 1964.1.152 Not currently on view
Architecture - industry - factory
Architecture - machine
Figure(s) in interior - industry
Occupation - industry - manufacturing
New Deal - Public Works of Art Project - New York State
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Douglass Crockwell
Born: Columbus, Ohio 1904 Died: Glens Falls, New York 1968
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Penn on Paper: Acquiring 100 Masterworks by ...
- Eye Level: Preserving William H. Johnson's Works of Art on ...
- Eye Level: Breaking the Mold: Conservators at Work
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: The Work of John Rodgers
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Monotype
- Symposium - Video Games: Beyond Play
- Eye Level: Inventing Equality: On Patents in the Great ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center: Artist Talk by Martine ...