1973 Eugene Cusack Born: New York, New York 1940 etching on paper plate: 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 in. (12.1 x 8.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1974.110 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure male - bust
graphic arts - print
About Eugene Cusack
Born: New York, New York 1940
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Internet Pioneers and the Fathers of Invention
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Curator Talk - Nam June Paik: "Father of Video Art"
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: The Art of Gaman: The Bird Artist
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Albert Pinkham Ryder's The ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?