1963 Adolf Dehn Born: Waterville, Minnesota 1895 Died: New York, New York 1968 color lithograph on paper image: 15 3/8 x 23 1/4 in. (39.2 x 59.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.69 Not currently on view
Cityscape - New York New York
Landscape - park - Central Park
Landscape - weather - cloud
Landscape - weather - snow
graphic arts - print
lithograph - color
About Adolf Dehn
Born: Waterville, Minnesota 1895 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: 7th Street Shuffle
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...