Wall Street no. 2
1969 Roberto De Lamonica Born: Ponta Pora, Brazil 1933 Died: New York, New York 1995 color intaglio sheet: 14 1/2 x 20 1/2 in. (36.8 x 52.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1970.47.4 Not currently on view
Allegory - place - New York City
graphic arts - print
About Roberto De Lamonica
Born: Ponta Pora, Brazil 1933 Died: New York, New York 1995
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: No Mojitos
- Edward Rothstein, Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: John Gossage: Stepping into the same Pond Twice
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...