ca. 1907 Thomas Wilmer Dewing Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1851 Died: New York, New York 1938 oil on wood 20 x 15 3/4 in. (50.7 x 39.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.6.40 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic - bedroom
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Figure female - full length
Object - other - vase
paint - oil
About Thomas Wilmer Dewing
Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1851 Died: New York, New York 1938
More works in the collection by
Thomas Wilmer Dewing
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Let's Make Duct Tape Wallets and T ...
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance
- Eye Level: Luce Jewelry
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conserving a Lady
- Eye Level: Open Now: African American Art
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: A Story of Spirits
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Conservation of ...