Face at Five
1976 Paul Diamond Born: New York, New York 1942 gelatin silver print Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Endowment for the Arts © 1976, Paul Diamond 1983.63.387 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - commercial - tavern
Cityscape - time - evening
Figure male - bust
photography - photoprint
About Paul Diamond
Born: New York, New York 1942
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Fellow ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Bad Moves
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Chris Melissinos, Curator for ...
- Eye Level: Morris Louis: Making Faces
- Eye Level: Pilgrimage: Five Questions with Annie Leibovitz
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+1) with Michael Heaston of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry