Figures at a Stand
n.d. Preston Dickinson Born: New York, New York 1889 Died: Irun, Spain 1930 watercolor and charcoal sight 21 x 8 in. (53.3 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Flora E. H. Shawan from the Ferdinand Howald Collection 1966.78.3 Not currently on view
Architecture - commercial - market
Figure(s) in exterior - commercial
Occupation - vendor
About Preston Dickinson
Born: New York, New York 1889 Died: Irun, Spain 1930
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luis Jimnez, 19402006
- Eye Level: A Humorous Streak to The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: Film Premiere: Curious Worlds: The Art and ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Thayer's Stevenson ...
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: Acupuncture: Pitchfork Style
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor
- Eye Level: Some Strings Attached: the willful marionette at ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: David Smith Sculpture
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire