1915 William Didier-Pouget Born: Toulouse, France 1864 Died: 1959 pencil and crayon on scratchboard 13 1/2 x 10 in. (34.3 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.25 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - rowboat
Landscape - meadow
Landscape - river
Landscape - tree
Occupation - industry - fishing
About William Didier-Pouget
Born: Toulouse, France 1864 Died: 1959
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: The Lucelia Artist Award: Matthew Coolidge of the ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I