End of Winter
1934 Thomas Donnelly Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1893 Died: Valhalla, New York 1971 oil on canvas 25 1/8 x 30 1/8 in. (63.8 x 76.4 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service 1965.18.22 Not currently on view
Architecture - bridge
Landscape - river
Landscape - season - winter
New Deal - Public Works of Art Project - New York State
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Thomas Donnelly
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1893 Died: Valhalla, New York 1971
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Wishing for Winter
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: American Art Education
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Martin Puryear's Vessel
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Handi-hour Coordinator Katie ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: An Artwork Spa
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Art Bird Watching: Fun For the Whole Flock in Any ...