The Hill Field
1908-1910 Arthur Wesley Dow Born: Ipswich, Massachusetts 1857 Died: New York, New York 1922 oil on canvas mounted on paperboard 14 x 19 7/8 in. (35.5 x 50.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1981.112 Not currently on view
Landscape - farm
Landscape - season - summer
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Arthur Wesley Dow
Born: Ipswich, Massachusetts 1857 Died: New York, New York 1922
More works in the collection by
Arthur Wesley Dow
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Folk and Self-taught Art Discussion / American Art
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: Mt. Rushmore: Seventy Years Old and We've Got ...