n.d. Doyle hollow cut paper and ink on fabric image: 2 3/4 x 1 3/8 in. (7.0 x 3.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Florence R. Perry 1981.172.27 Not currently on view
Portrait male - unidentified - bust
Portrait male - unidentified - child
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In this Case: Ceramicist Howard Kottler
- Eye Level: Picture This: Scouting Out American Art
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: On The Road with Allan D' ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...
- Eye Level: Eric Fischl: Painting Stories
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney