n.d. Doyle hollow cut paper and ink on fabric image: 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 in. (7.0 x 3.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Florence R. Perry 1981.172.26 Not currently on view
Portrait female - unidentified - bust
Portrait female - unidentified - child
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: "Getting my art on . . ." at Luce
- Eye Level: Framing The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...