n.d. Milton Avery Born: Sand Bank, New York 1885 Died: New York, New York 1965 watercolor no measurements Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Information Agency through the General Services Administration 1966.2.2 Not currently on view
Landscape - season - summer
Landscape - time - morning
paint - watercolor
About Milton Avery
Born: Sand Bank, New York 1885 Died: New York, New York 1965
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Just Looking
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Does a Sculpture Need Shoes?
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...