Life More Alive
1984 Ron Cooper Born: New York, New York 1943 glazed clay and bronze 36 3/4 × 26 1/4 × 6 3/8 in. (93.3 × 66.7 × 16.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John and Earlene Taylor 2001.94 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Figure female - torso
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Mixed Media
metal - bronze
About Ron Cooper
Born: New York, New York 1943
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: In This Case: Catlin
- Eye Level: Hope During Hard Times, 19291939
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?