1987 Jay Stanger Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1956 aluminum, acrylic paint, curly maple, pigskin, and acrylic finish 49 3/4 x 21 7/8 x 26 1/8 in. (126.4 x 55.6 x 66.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Eleanor T. and Samuel J. Rosenfeld 2002.8.14 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
decorative arts - furniture
Crafts - Mixed Media
metal - aluminum
paint - acrylic
wood - maple
About Jay Stanger
Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1956
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: What's LOVE Got to do with it?: Barbara Haskell on ...
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Art-o-Mat Swap Meet, Take 2
- Eye Level: American Art in Dialogue with Africa and its ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In