The Family Embraces
1997 Carolyn Mazloomi Born: Baton Rouge, Louisiana 1948 machine reverse appliqued, hand-stitched, and quilted cotton 76 1/2 x 80 7/8 in. (194.4 x 205.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 2002.20 Not currently on view
Figure group - family
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
About Carolyn Mazloomi
Born: Baton Rouge, Louisiana 1948
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Games, Games, and More Games
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: Serendipity in the Museum
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part I)