ca. 1920 Unidentified photographic print with added color sight 19 1/2 x 23 3/8 in. (49.4 x 59.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Charles H. Moore 2002.48.23 Not currently on view
Portrait group - family
photography - photoprint
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Determining an Artwork's ...
- Eye Level: George Washington: His Head in the Clouds
- Eye Level: Q and Art: American Art's Three-Way Portrait
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Q & Art: Who's That?
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Norman Rockwell: One Visitor's Review