North American Indian Portfolio
1844 George Catlin Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872 twenty-five lithographs on paper 22 7/8 x 17 3/4 in. (58.1 x 45.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Betty A. and Lloyd G. Schermer 2002.68 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About George Catlin
Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872
More works in the collection by
- George Catlin and His Indian Gallery / American Art
- George Catlin's Indian Gallery / American Art
- Exhibitions / American Art
- Online Exhibitions / Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Pigeon's Egg Head (The Light) going to and returning from ...
- Motivating and unifying most of her efforts is an overriding ...