1980 Michael Glancy Born: Detroit, Michigan 1950 blown and carved glass with electroformed copper 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 in. (15.9 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Partial and promised gift of Elmerina and Paul Parkman 2002.73.5 Not currently on view
decorative arts - glass
Crafts - Glass
About Michael Glancy
Born: Detroit, Michigan 1950
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: A Look Inside Pio Casimiro ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Judith Schaechter's The Birth of ...
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: Miniature Innovation
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Think Green
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America, Close to Home: Muriel ...
- Eye Level: Media Arts Lectures at SAAM Start Tomorrow
- Eye Level: Artist Sarah Sze