Landing a good one
ca. 1910s W. H. Martin Born: 1865 Died: 1940 gelatin silver print 3 3/8 x 5 3/8 in. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro 2002.79.18 Not currently on view
Animal - fish
Figure group - male
Figure(s) in exterior - water
Recreation - sport and play
photography - photoprint
About W. H. Martin
Born: 1865 Died: 1940
More works in the collection by
W. H. Martin
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Eye Level: Let Them Draw Cake!
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Depicting Exile